For more than 70 years, Carpet Cleaning Pro RX has been the professional carpet cleaning expert people have trusted to deliver the best carpet cleaning service available.
Carpet Cleaning Pro RX’s carpet cleaning removes an average of 94% of common household allergens. Even our carpet cleaning solution is an EPA Safer Choice product, which means it is safe for you, your pets and the environment. In other words, a carpet cleaning from Carpet Cleaning Pro RX will leave your home cleaner and healthier.
Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method. This is often referred to as “steam carpet cleaning,” although we do not actually use steam to clean. This cleaning method allows us to safely remove dirt, spots and odors, without leaving behind any residue. So the next time you need a professional carpet cleaning, contact Carpet Cleaning Pro RX, the carpet cleaner near you.
HOW WE CLEAN CARPET
- Our team will start by inspecting the rooms you want to be cleaned and talk through the carpet cleaning process with you.
- Then, we will move as much furniture as we can out of the way.
- We start carpet cleaning by spot treating any areas that need extra attention.
- Then, we will use our patented carpet cleaning machines to deep clean. These machines pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the fibers, then extract the water and remove the dirt.
- The powerful suction of our carpet cleaning machine removes a significant amount of water so your carpet will dry within hours.
- Finally, we will complete an inspection with you to make sure you are happy with your clean carpet.
COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING
Our commercial carpet cleaning service uses the same patented cleaning process as our residential service. We use hot water extraction to pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the fibers, then extract the water while removing the dirt.
You also have the option to add-on any of these services to your carpet cleaning: spot treatment, carpet deodorizer and carpet protector.
To learn more about our commercial carpet cleaning click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The method we use for carpet cleaning is hot water extraction, commonly referred to as steam cleaning. Carpet Cleaning Pro RX’s exclusive hot water extraction method removes the toughest, deepest dirt safely and gently. Hot, soft water and a specially formulated cleaning solution are injected deep within the carpet fibers. Then, a powerful suction extracts deep-down dirt, allergens, cleaning solution and 95% of the moisture. It’s the cleaning method most recommended by carpet manufacturers.
You can find carpet cleaning services near you on our website in the upper right hand corner. Or, give Carpet Cleaning Pro RX a call at 281-377-9781 and our customer service team will assist you.
We often receive questions about steam cleaning carpet. At Carpet Cleaning Pro RX we do not steam clean carpet. We use a process called hot water extraction to clean carpet, which is often referred to as steam cleaning because of the steam you see as we clean. We use our patented carpet cleaning machines to deep clean. These machines pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the fibers, then extract the water and remove the dirt. The powerful suction removes a significant amount of water so your carpet will dry within hours.
If you have more questions about our carpet cleaning process visit our carpet cleaning service page here.