Tile and Grout Cleaning
TILE AND GROUT CLEANING
Cleaning tile floors by hand is hard work. It’s messy, uncomfortable and impossible to get the deep-clean results that come with professional tile and grout cleaning. This is because regular mopping will never reach the hidden dirt that lies deep within the pores of your grout lines. Grout is a porous material and it collects dirt, grime and spills, often discoloring the surface.
Our professional tile and grout cleaning service uses our proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method to clean out the hidden dirt and restore the luster to your floors. In addition, we’ll remove 96.5% allergens from your grout.
HOW WE CLEAN TILE AND GROUT
- Our tile and grout cleaning service begins with our technicians examining your floor to ensure they use the appropriate cleaning method. They will look at the kind of tile you have and see if there are any places where the grout is damaged.
- Then, we start your tile and grout cleaning by scrubbing the grout between each tile with a ph balanced cleaning solution. This releases the ground in dirt that gets trapped in the pores of the grout.
- Next, we use our tile and grout specific cleaning machines and tile floor cleaner. These machines force hot water on and into your tile and grout, while extracting the dirt.
- Finally, after cleaning, we will inspect your tile and grout with you to ensure you’re happy with your clean tile.
- Your tile and grout will be dry within hours.
COMMERCIAL TILE AND GROUT CLEANING
No matter the type of tile or size of the room – we can get the tile and grout in your business back to clean.
Our team uses the same tile and grout cleaning process for commercial cleaning as we do for residential service. We start by inspecting your tile floor to make sure we use the proper cleaning method. Then, we will use our tile cleaning machines to pump hot water onto and into your tile and grout, all while extracting dirt and allergens.
You also have the option to add color seal to your grout to keep your grout cleaner, longer. Color seal acts as a protective barrier helping keep dirt out of your grout.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We recommend mixing 1/2 cup of baking soda, 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide, 1 tsp dish soap. Mix together the baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and dish soap. Spoon mixture onto grout, wait 10 minutes, scrub and rinse.