FURNITURE AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
If you’re in need of upholstery cleaning for your sectional, sofa, ottomans, and other furniture pieces, then we have you covered. Whether you have fabrics like leather or microfiber, we have the expert technicians and equipment to get the job done right. Schedule 24/7 over the phone or through our easy online scheduling tool.
HOW WE CLEAN UPHOLSTERY
- Our upholstery cleaning service begins with our technicians thoroughly inspecting your upholstery. They will look at the fabric type, color and age of the furniture to determine the best approach.
- Then, they will spot treat any areas on your couches, chairs, mattresses or other upholstered items that look like they need extra attention.
- After spot treating, the deep cleaning begins. Our upholstery cleaning machine injects hot water and our cleaning solution into the furniture to release dirt deep within the upholstery.
- Then, it extracts the water to remove the dirt.
- Finally, we will inspect your upholstery with you to make sure you’re happy with your clean upholstery.
- Your upholstery will be dry within hours.
COMMERCIAL UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
You also have the option to add-on any of these services to keep your upholstery cleaner, longer: spot treatment, deodorizer and protector.
To learn more about our commercial upholstery cleaning click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Cleaning upholstery can vary greatly based on the fabric. Before you clean upholstery make sure you check the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions. Typically, the tag of any upholstered furniture will have one of four different letters on it.
- W — You can clean this material using water.
- S — No water. You’ll need to purchase a special solvent-based cleaner.
- WS — You can use water or a solvent-based cleaner on this sofa.
- X — Vacuum only.
This will help you choose the appropriate cleaning method.